- Provide support to users with all issues related to IT systems: network, computer hardware, software, office equipment…
- Support users by phone, email, chat, remote support software…
- Prepare accounts, computers, IT equipment for new employees.
- Monitor, maintain and upgrade the computer’s hardware and software periodically.
- Manage security updates and patches for all computers in the company.
- Manage access to the company’s internal systems.
- Manage IT assets in the company with handover tasks to users, periodic inventory, assigning asset codes.
- Perform work according to the company’s standards, processes and policies
- Ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines related to information security throughout the company.
- Other tasks assigned by the Leader.
- University degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or other related field.
- From 6 months of working experience in IT System Administration position.
- Ability to work/operate independently.
- Hardworking, careful, independent work and good time management.
- Good salary and a bonus if things work well
- Working & growing with an international teamSocial insurance, health insurance, 13th month salary, vacation days and other regimes
- Participate in travel and team building activities with the company
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (Foosball table) and out-house company-funded sport clubs (football, badminton…)
ADDRESS AND WORKING TIME:
- Working time: 8:30 – 12h:00am to 13:00 – 17h30pm from Monday to Friday
- Address: 3rd floor, 157 Bui Ta Han street, Khue My, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- Contact via: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile 0932.585.672 (Ms.Nhi)
Leave a Reply