- As a bridge between Korean customers and project teams in Vietnam.
- Working directly with Korean customers: communicating, negotiating, receiving, analyzing software project requirements… and communicating to project teams in Vietnam.
- Support project PM
- Control the progress of project implementation, coordinate with customers and superiors in project management.
- At least 1 year of experience in a BrSE position
- Know at least 1 programming language. Prefer Java, .Net
- Software project management for Korean customers.
- Have good management skills
- Minimum Korean Topik5, confident in communication
- Able to work well in a team and independently.
- There is a high sense of responsibility.
- Good salary and a bonus if things work well
- Working & growing with an international team
- Social insurance, health insurance, 13th month salary, vacation days and other regimes
- Participate in travel and team building activities with the company
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (Foosball table) and out-house company-funded sport clubs (football, badminton…)
- Working time: 8:30 – 12h:00am to 13:00 – 17h30pm from Monday to Friday
- Address: 3rd floor, 157 Bui Ta Han street, Khue My, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- Email : email@example.com
- Title: [Họ Tên]_[Vị Trí Ứng Tuyển]
- Contact : 0932.585.672 (Ms.Nhi)
Leave a Reply