Automation Testing or Test Automation is a software testing technique that performs using special automated testing software tools to execute a test case suite. … The automation testing software can also enter test data into the System Under Test, compare expected and actual results and generate detailed test reports.
Bottest is a set of tools to help users implement two tasks.
- Automatic Test process.
- Tester, Developer create automation testcases for web application and execute them on multi browsers and OS environment.
- Tester/Developer can execute test on central PCs or Local PC
- Test/Developer can create scenarios by using Bottest Chrome Extension to record test action.
- Scheduling for execution test and concurrent test.
- Software Quality Management.
- Milestones Management
- Test suites Management
- Daily email report
- Integrate with Redmine, Jirra to report bugs