Paracel Japan is actively looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our development team. Joining us, you will have a chance to work with our proactive and talented people, and you will have a chance to work directly with our clients from North America, Singapore, Japan, Korea, and Australia. We are expanding the Japanese market, and the market is so challenging, so we are looking for a Senior PHP Developer candidate for our new projects. Welcome all members who want to take the challenge and opportunities.
• Acting as a bridge to convey project issues to customers and customer requirements for the offshore team to understand.
• Gather requirements, and documents, and negotiate directly with Japanese customers.
• Able to write design documents in Japanese, and execute project with team.
• Check the output of the product in the project before handing it to the customer.
• Have 3+ years experiences with PHP Developer for Japan Market
• Confident Japanese communication with customers.
• Japanese from N2 and Higher
• A clear working view, enthusiastic and responsible work
• Priority is given to candidates who have worked in Japan as an advantage
• Experience in negotiation and negotiation with customers is an advantage
• Japanese Communication skills (N1/N2/N3)
• Teamwork skills
• Good at investigating and solving incidents and problem skill.
• Self-motivated and Self-directed.
• Highly responsible in work, proactive, self-organized, and good teamwork spirit.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
• Salary: 450-550Man JPY
• Working time: 9AM-6PM (Monday-Friday) to some extent flexible working hours.
• Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long-term.
• Performance bonus.
• Support onsite fee with two-way airline tickets if customer requires.
• Friendly, professional, and open working environment.
• Premium Health Insurance package for you.
• Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies.
• Guaranteed permanent employment and career development.
• Skills up plan with Tech talk, soft skill talk, English club, working process training.
• Company trip yearly
Working address: Tokyo, Japan
Leave a Reply